Emploi: Trade Control Analyst in Brussels:Randstad
Trade Control Analyst in Brussels21-11-2020 etterbeek
vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobs utilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de l'entreprise
Are you looking for an exciting situation as Trade Specialist in the international working environment?
Are you curious to discover the dynamic world of everyday trading activities (from validation to reporting on commodities) in the fast moving gas sector?
If you are passionate about trade control analyses, then we have a perfect opportunity that will change your career! description de la fonction
In this function, together with the team located in Brussel & London, you will:
- Perform everyday validation activities: physical and financial gas transactions following the company procedures
- Handle everyday trade control and validation of correctness of market (with everyday market conformity controls )
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulation
- Working closely with internal colleagues: front office, back office, operations, shipping, ...
We are seeking for passionate people who, on top of great analytical mindset, have the following assets:
- autonomy and problem solving orientation
- excellent command of English and good expertise of Italian (nice to have)
- bachelor's degree with an economic / financial orientation
- proven practice in Trade Control & Risk Management
- advanced IT expertise (e.g. Excel & VBA) and facility of working with software such as Matlab
If you are a math geek with analytical expertise, if you are always committed to achieving high precision in your analyses and you want to make your effective contribution by showing curiosity to lgain the mechanisms of the business- then YOU are the candidate that We are seeking for!
The situation of Trade Control Analyst, besides the great opportunity of professional growth, offers the following advantages:
A permanent contract after a positive evaluation (after a period of 3-6 months).
An attractive income located on your practice (3000?-3300?)
Meal voucher of 8? per working day
In case of permanent contract -hospitalization insurance (including partner and children), ambulatory expenses insurance, an annual reduction on the gas/electricity bill of 30% (from 6 months of contract), eco-cheques, gift vouchers.
We would like to underline that this is an unique opportunity with permanent contract and that you will integrate an international environment with a very humain management team who will help you to grow
. contrôleur (m/f)
type de job
. temps plein
. jobs fixes après intérim
. énergie, eau, déchets (distribution de)
informations de contact
informations de l'agence
Rue des Princes 8-10
1000 BRUXELLES 1
003222291400 informations de contact